I know it’s hard on women who are going through pregnancy and there’s a lot of anxiety concerning the future baby’s health.
I hope that this article will be helpful for expectant mothers, especially first-time moms who have never been through pregnancy before or those expecting multiples by taking advantage of the law of attraction.
What are Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive words or phrases that you repeat to yourself. They can be used in combination with mental imagery for better effects.
This will help your mind connect what you’re affirming about the future baby with his/her current state of being.
Can Affirmations Help Me Get Through Pregnancy And Conceive A Healthier Baby?
Yes, they can. You can even use them to help you have a healthier pregnancy.
This is because affirmations help us deeply ingrain the things we want and send out a strong signal to the universe which in turn gives us what we want.
Though affirmations alone can’t make miracles happen overnight, they are still effective means of achieving goals that involve the improvement or enhancement of one’s physical condition.
Here are some affirmations you can use to conceive a healthy baby and help you get through pregnancy.
Affirmations For Healthy Baby
- “My baby is perfect in every way!”
- “We are both happy, well, and contented throughout this journey together.”
- “My baby is happy and healthy all the time.”
- “My baby is always safe and sound.”
- “Every day, my baby’s health improves.”
- “We are both happy and healthy throughout this journey together.”
- “My baby is strong and healthy!”
- “My baby is beautiful and healthy!”
- “I am grateful for my baby’s health and wellness.”
- “The law of attraction provides me with a perfect, healthy pregnancy and delivery process for my unborn child. I trust that everything will be okay now!”
- “I am happy to welcome my new baby!”
- “My unborn child is growing healthily inside my womb.”
- “My baby is healthy, happy and perfectly normal.”
- “I am grateful for my unborn child’s good health. Everything will be okay now!”
Affirmations To Help Through Pregnancy
- “I am healthy and strong.”
- “I am perfectly safe during my pregnancy.”
- “My body is healthy and strong enough for the journey of pregnancy.”
- “I am safe and well throughout this pregnancy journey. My baby can’t wait to meet me!”
- “I am grateful to the universe for providing me with a perfect, healthy pregnancy process.”
- “I’m healthy and strong enough for the journey of pregnancy.”
- “My body is healthy, safe and well-nourished all throughout my pregnancy period. I am grateful to the universe!”
- “I enjoy every moment during this wonderful time in my life.”
- “We are both happy, contented and perfectly okay now that we are on the journey of pregnancy.”
- “We are both happy, safe and very well now that we are on this wonderful path together. I am grateful to the universe for providing me with a healthy baby!”
- “I trust that everything will be okay during my entire pregnancy period.”
- “My body is strong enough to handle all changes happening inside my body now.”
- “We are both well-fed by the universe’s energy for our baby to grow healthily inside me now.”
- “Every day during this wonderful time in my life is filled with lots of love, happiness and joy.”
- “I enjoy every moment during this wonderful time in my life. I am happy to welcome the new baby soon!”
- “My body has an excellent immune system which means my baby is also completely immune to all germs and viruses.”
What To Do With These Affirmations?
You want to write down these affirmations daily and go near a mirror and recite them daily as well.
This makes it so we absorb it thoroughly and believe in it strongly in our subconscious mind.
You can also record these affirmations so you won’t forget them.
It’s best to recite your affirmations with feeling and emotion or else they will not work as well.
Try imagining the things you are affirming about happening right now in front of you. This way, it is easier for our minds to connect what we’re saying into what we want to experience.
- Law Of Attraction Pregnancy Affirmations – Recite For Fertility
- 13 Words and Phrases to Avoid When Manifesting
- How Long Does Manifestation Take? (And How To Speed It Up)
- 50 Powerful Law of Attraction Affirmations For Self Love
- Is Manifesting Easy Or Hard? 10 Reasons Why Is Manifesting So Hard
Can you do me a small Favor?
I’ve put lots of time & effort into writing this post to provide you with the best info out there.
It’ll help me out if you could consider sharing it on your social media networks.
Appreciate it! ❤️️